Contact Number Shop

I recently used a website called Contact Number which is a Telephone Directory & Call routing service based in the UK that was made to help you find relevant contact numbers for businesses in England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland.
Its famously hard to get in contact with UK businesses who realize that making it hard to contact them reduces the number of calls they have and one of these companies is BT - British Telecom which is telecommunications company that handles landlines & internet connections for the majority of the UK. I was having an issue with my internet connection and decided to call their general inquiries telephone number which left me on hold for 30 minutes until I gave up and looked for other numbers online. Using Google i found the ContactNumberShop which have a variety of numbers which can be used to contact BT including their broadband department, customer services department, complaints department & their technical support department, all of which would of been very useful to me! On this occasion I used the number at the top of the page & they quickly resolved my issues and I finally had working internet again!
I had a look at what other companies they had numbers for and It looks like they have numbers for all of the major UK companies including British Gas, EDF, EON & other major energy companies along with a huge range of mobile phone companies & internet companies including many smaller local businesses. I suggest you check them out next time you need a telephone contact number and save your time & money in the process!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Reviews & SEO

Big Time Moscow